Mission Statement and Beliefs
The mission of Cherokee Trail Elementary School is to support and challenge students every day to learn lifelong skills to become creative, responsible, and productive citizens.
- all students, regardless of race, age, creed, age, or ability can learn and be successful
- all students have worth, dignity, and uniqueness
- all students deserve a safe and positive environment for learning
- all students have the potential to become productive members of society
- home environment expectations and attitude play an important role in student's development
- diversity of students must be reflected in the staff, programs, and priorities